It's been a while since I blogged and well lots happened
Back in school enjoying it so much have so much clarity
Met people who demonized me earlier but now I just have pity on them
They saw my power my strength and purpose n chose to oppress instead of nurture and embrace it
My love and I were united together in front of our family
The joy and pride in our families eyes gave us wings to soar like eagles
I have found my centre
I am where I am meant to be
So blessed to know my happiness is my own
Blessed to know no one can put you down unless you allow them
I am a force of nature
I am not alone
I am loved
On to the next chapter of my life
I'm glad I'm sharing it
I am loved by God my family both of them
But most of all I love me
No comments:
Post a Comment