Friday, November 18, 2011

Its been a while since I blogged lol. IM enjoying my first weekend off in 6wks its so exhilarating though i missed a dentist's appointment. But all is not lost I rebooked for kesho. I am taking God's advice to focus on becoming a better me and letting Him work on me and return the love of my life back to me. All I need to do is keep my faith and let God do the rest in His time He will make things right.
Gratitude is a powerful thing i remained grateful for my days, one of the receptionists complimented me that i am a great worker and i clear queues. Up side even my patients love me its so awesome im over the moon its delightful.
I am getting better day by day, the law of attraction is a powerful thing. God today my prayer request is that i never forget that You have me in the palm of Your hands and You are carrying me through. Thank You God and theres is nothing You cant do O lord my eyes are on You. Amen

No comments: