Well today is a great day, i learnt a valuable lesson.
Today was my second visit to the dentist
I had scaling done it was painful but at the end i felt so awesome
I realised God is teaching me a lesson
I asked Him to heal me and thought it would only be as per my relationship status
However He showed me the mistakes i made is teaching me grace and forgiveness and patience
Then I realised the changes He will make will be painful but all for my good
Im excited im learning not to wallow in despair
And im attracting alot i got free meds, a cool pen torch and a belt
Then i left fr work jana saying i need to get my folks cold meds and i end up getting free samples.
Law of attraction.
Im so happy i have cried my last tear and i awake to joy
Im so blessed thank You God
Its also my 5yr anniversary with Samuel today Happy Anniversary Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment