Monday, November 07, 2011

SECRET GARDEN
I am back in my garden God has led me back to it. Its my sanctuary
Where he helps me as we tend the flowers
i had forgotten about it let the world entice me and lead me away from it
But Great news im back in my garden
With God we have been uprooting the weeds of despair, jealousy, self hatred, fear and anger
Planting the roses of love, generosity, self love,courage, joy in others achievements and happiness
The winter has faded and spring has returned
The birds are back singing and chirping away
I spend my days tending this flowers as God shows me how to keep the healthy
Occasionally a weed may sprout up but God shows that all i need to do is uproot it from the roots.
The fairies dance every night under the dandelions
The sparrows sing by the rose bushes
Im usually found dancing in the grass especially after the morning's dew
When it rains i run and scream with the pixies as the raindrops wash us clean
This is where I am meant to be
This is where God needs me to be
This is where you will find me
The key is and always will be in your hand
The door is unlatched
Our favorite spot by the roses is still there waiting.
God tells to be still and wait on Him
In His perfect time
The door shall creak open and I shall run with open arms
The garden awaits
I will always be there tending to it

No comments: