Friday, March 23, 2012

TRIUMPH
I am out in the sun
Crawled out from the dark prison
One i made for myself
I had the key to my chains all along
My tears have dried
My smile has returned

God has turned my mourning into dancing
The sorrow of the night has passed
He has answered my prayers
He has carried me through the storm
Given me peace
Given me joy
Given me forgiveness
My trespasses are forgiven
My slate wiped clean

I am back in the arms of my Heavenly Father
How sweet it is how safe it is
Lord i am where i need to be
My trials have made me who i am

I am learning to see myself as You see me
Learning to place my trust totally in You
Learning to love myself as You love me
Learning to forgive as You have forgiven me

THANK YOU LORD THANK YOU LORD
YOU HAVE LISTENED AND SHOWN YOURSELF STRONG
I WILL NOT BE SHAMED
I WILL KEEP MY EYES ON YOU
MY CAPTAIN STEER MY SHIP
GUIDE MY PATH

(Dedicated to all who struggle with disappointment and self doubt. We will triumph we already have)

No comments: