IT IS WELL
The sun is shining the birds are singing
The sky is blue and a gentle breeze wafts into my room
My soul is alive filled with joy and peace
These past two days i came to realise that its hard for people to empathise
No one can truly know the depth of your despair
Or how deep the wounds of the heart are
As my sister Dorothy told the wounds of the heart are different
To each their own but with God's help they heal
This is a post to my friends those who think that I'm not moving on
Moving on to you might mean no longer having low days
might mean dating other people as one of you put it I found a new guy for you to move on with.
I AM FINE
I am moving on in MY OWN WAY you might not understand it but i have stopped caring if anyone other than God and I understand
I no longer cry myself to sleep, true i have bad days but they last for a night
I am working, sending my post grad applications, spending alot of me time
Call me selfish but for the first time in a long while I'm putting me first
Im doing whats best for me and me alone and its working
I have always been there for people gone the extra mile, persevered in friendships
Said yes to you all even at the expense of my own happiness
I hit rock bottom and no one of you realised till it was too late
I forgive you all however i will not be pressured to do things your way
If you feel guilty that you never realised it sooner then that's fine Ive made my peace
I will no longer placate, or give long explanations for my decisions for they are mine
I have always respected your decisions even though i may not have always agreed with them.
Right now its Josephine time, time to be true to myself to my inner voice to chart my own path
This gives such overwhelming peace and joy
I am saying goodbye to some of you because despite my constant explanations you still fail to hear my plea.
IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL IT IS WELL
No comments:
Post a Comment