Monday, December 05, 2011

Ocean Floor
Its the last month of the year thus far the Lord has brought me Ebenezer.
Well im currently fighting off a flu and winning the battle Amen
I am also getting stronger as the days go by. Thank You God for samuel accepting my yahoo messenger request I give You the glory for that. Well today i kept remembering all the wrongs i had done and found myself wracked with guilt I forgot that God has forgiven my transgressions they are forgotten. He has placed them on the bottom of the ocean floor.
Its hard to forgive others worse still to forgive oneself yet if God the epitome of righteousness can forgive and forget and wipe our slates clean why do we hold on to guilt.
Ill liken it to an experience i had this week, I got a patient who is HIV postive yet adamant that no one should know its a state of denial and their health is detriorating despite medication afraid of the stereotype and stigma then again i met another patient unafraid to disclose their status living positively and choosing life each day.
When we let guilt consume our lives and refuse the freedom of forgiveness in our lives we effectively let our health deteriorate, however when we allow God to take our sins and trade them for forgiveness we bring health into our lives
Simple yet profound the oxymoron that life is.
So today I proudly proclaim that I am forgiven because God says so. To quote one of my favorite groups Audio adrenaline- "my sins are erased and they are no more they are down on the ocean floor. they'll never find me they are down on the ocean floor.They are forgotten they're on the bottom of the ocean floor".
Accept forgiveness live in love and practice forgiveness and grace.
On that note i forgive those who wronged me and pray for God's love to reign in their lives. Amen
Have a lovely day, its raining showers of God's blessings to all my blog followers. To my fellow colleagues solidarity today, remain firm united and strong.
To sam God's blessings in your life

No comments: