Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Today i cant stop crying I feel alone with only God as my refuge and strength
The world and people i thought i could rely on have failed me
I seek peace from the storms of life.
I am not insane and i realise by my refusal to accept what other people deem to be the road to recovery
Its a reflection that maybe they gave up to easily it would be easier if i was complacent
If i was bitter hated someone moved on to the next guy
Cos thats what they did however its not what is for me
One thing im learning is to chart a way for me
If i succumb to their beliefs i will be trapped in a cage of their dreams
A cage that isn't for me
A cage that destroys my inner essence
Im a bird a butterfly that's free to fly
I am free to believe
I am free to love
I am free to be
You needn't understand why i do what i do
Only God need understand
This started out as a dirge of sorts
But my indomitable spirit has reawakened
The same spirit that got me through school
The same spirit that gave me strength to become a doctor
The same spirit that enabled me to overcome rape
I am a victor
I am strong
I am a winner
To my detractors both knowing and unknowing
You are WRONG
I will triumph inspite of you
I will b victorious
I AM A FORCE OF NATURE SOGET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY
Thank You God You have healed You have forgiven me You have restored me
You have renewed me You have reconciled me
I AM AWAKE A SLEEPING GIANT NO MORE

No comments: