Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Today was my day off and i really needed it. Had a long crazy day at work with patients etc. Now im rejuvenated. My goal these days is to have a new exoerience everyday.
Well todays new experience was learning how to send cash via western union.
Some might say uve never done that and start laughing well tough i learnt something new and you cant take that joy away. Doing a dance.
Im also learning to detox my life and learn to love myself to be comfortable in my skin
It is exhilarating i feel alive and renewed everyday i learn something new about myself.
I look at the mirror and love what i see no more self pity or self hatred
I purpose to love all i see. I love my life i love me i am perfect cos God says i am
I am a beautiful confident intelligent witty charming generous kind person and an old soul and im so happy to be me.

No comments: