Saturday, December 31, 2011

YEAR'S END
Well 2011 is at an end and its with bated breath that i await 2012.
2011 was one tumultuous year and I'm glad to put it behind me
As i take stock of all the year's events i am grateful for every tear and every smile God brought my way.
I choose mot to take my failures to heart i instead use them as lessons
I choose to rejoice in my successes not matter how small
I am glad that i am not the same person who began this year and every person should be grateful for that
2012 here i come operation code name JOSEPHINE is in full effect.
Awaiting the new travels that I shall embark on
Excited about my impending departure to study
Thrilled by the knowledge that world has just begun for me
Leaving all the old vestiges of my old life that weighed me down and pressing on to the person i am meant to be.
HAPPY 2012 ALLIE LETS ROCK IT THE WAY WE BFF'S KNOW HOW.
2012V IS OUR TIME AND OUR YEAR

No comments: